This fits my girl perfect. Sense of flair, a little 70's, perfect for owl necklaces with amber eyes, which believe it or not, Melissa DOES already own. One knitter nerd tag and its off to California for better things! Vintage Kentucky Brand Cotton Rug Yarn from thrift store! 18 rows, knit stitch in colors: Copper, Avocado, Oatmeal, Pudding, and Chocolate. Ok, now I am hungry...And so it is I, the knitter nerd. Here is my journey of yarn and other things to share. It's a place where I can keep everyone aprised of my "insanity" called life. This page was inspired by my then fabulous boyfriend and his loving taunting of my new hobby. [Little does he know that makes him the knitter nerd's boyfriend, and now ahem, husband.]
Tuesday, February 21
Melissa's Super 70's Scarf
This fits my girl perfect. Sense of flair, a little 70's, perfect for owl necklaces with amber eyes, which believe it or not, Melissa DOES already own. One knitter nerd tag and its off to California for better things! Vintage Kentucky Brand Cotton Rug Yarn from thrift store! 18 rows, knit stitch in colors: Copper, Avocado, Oatmeal, Pudding, and Chocolate. Ok, now I am hungry...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment